Since releasing his album, In Love Again, in September 2014, Tommy has been busy orchestrating, largely as an orchestrator for John Ashton Thomas.
Recent movie-orchestrating projects have included:
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' for John Powell
- 'Kung Fu Panda - The Emperor's Quest' (Attraction at Universal Studios, Hollywood) for Germaine Franco
- 'Peter Rabbit' (supervising orchestrator) for Dominic Lewis
- 'Black Panther' for Ludwig Göransson
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' for Mark Mothersbaugh
- Alien: Covenant
- Earth: One Amazing Day for Alex Heffes
- 'Rough Night' (supervising orchestrator) for Dominic Lewis
- 'Jason Bourne' for John Powell/David Buckley
- Supervising Orchestrator for Dominic Lewis's 'Fist Fight'
- Alex Heffe's score for a remake of the classic TV movie, 'ROOTS'
- Disney's 'Queen of Katwe' for Alex Heffes
- ‘Pan’ for John Powell
OTHER PROJECTS: Tommy has just completed five charts that were performed by George Benson at the ‘Jazz Open’ festival in Stuttgart, with the Stuttgart Kammerorchester and SWR big band, including a new arrangement of the duet 'Moody's Mood For Love' performed with Dee-Dee Bridgewater, as well as a new arrangement of the the Benard Ighner classic, 'Everything Must Change'. The concert was conceived and conducted by Metropole Orkest conductor Jules Buckley.
Tommy has just finished an album for Grammy-nominated, Sony recording artist Stacey Kent here in London, due for release in October 2017, and has contributed some more arrangements for the Metropole Orkest in the Netherlands, for their 'Robeco Summer Night' series at the Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam .
In August of 2016 Tommy wrote three arrangements/adaptations for a Prom at London's Royal Albert Hall, featuring the Metropole Orkest, again conducted and conceived by Jules Buckley, celebrating the music of the great composer/arranger/producer, Quincy Jones.
In May 2016, Stacey Kent performed eight of Tommy's charts with Orchestre National Bordeaux Aquitaine, at the L'Auditorium de Bordeaux.
Tommy recently joined the faculty of the Guildhall School of Music, teaching arranging and orchestration on the jazz course.
Other arranging projects have included seven orchestral charts (tracks 1,2,4,5,9,10 and12) for an EMI production music release featuring the songs of composer Alexander Rudd, and academy-award-winning lyricist Don Black.