Since releasing his album, In Love Again, in September 2014, Tommy has been busy orchestrating, largely as an assistant orchestrator for John Ashton Thomas.
Film orchestrating projects with John have included:
- Supervising Orchestrator for Dominic Lewis's 'Fist Fight' score
- 'Jason Bourne' for John Powell/David Buckley
- Alex Heffe's score for a remake of the classic TV movie, 'ROOTS'
- Disney's 'Queen of Katwe' for Alex Heffes
- ‘Pan’ for John Powell
- 'Bastille Day’ for Alex Heffes.
- In addition to these, Tommy has just finished acting as the supervising orchestrator for Rupert Gregson-Williams and Dominic Lewis on their score for the Sony Pictures Animation movie ‘Open Season: Scared Silly.’
OTHER PROJECTS: Tommy has just recorded six orchestral charts for Grammy-nominated, Sony recording artist Stacey Kent here in London, with more sessions to come in 2017, and has contributed some more arrangements for the Metropole Orkest in the Netherlands, featuring Dutch artist Sharon Kovacs.
In August of 2016 Tommy wrote three arrangements/adaptations for a Prom at London's Royal Albert Hall, featuring the Metropole Orkest, conducted and conceived by Jules Buckley, celebrating the music of the great composer/arranger/producer, Quincy Jones.
In May 2016, Stacey Kent performed eight of Tommy's charts with Orchestre National Bordeaux Aquitaine, at the L'Auditorium de Bordeaux.
Tommy recently joined the faculty of the Guildhall School of Music, teaching arranging and orchestration on the jazz course.
Other arranging projects have included seven orchestral charts (tracks 1,2,4,5,9,10 and12) for an EMI production music release featuring the songs of composer Alexander Rudd, and academy-award-winning lyricist Don Black.